Friday, May 21, 2010

Two Months!

Annie turned two months old last weekend. I couldn't decide which extra-cute picture to post, so here are both of my favorites. We're so lucky to have such a very smiley baby - she makes everybody else smile, too.

Here's the evidence - betcha can't help but smile!




We hope that she brightened up the very sad weekend for our Broach family members, as we gathered to say goodbye to Grandma. As family members converged on South Carolina, Grandma hung on until every last one of us made it to see her, a true blessing and an unexpected miracle. Toby said that, in true Broach fashion, Grandma wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelings by saying goodbye to some family members but not others. I didn't think Annie would get to meet her great grandmother, and I am so glad that she did. We had a very joyful and tearful reunion, just as Grandma would have wanted.

1 comment:

Jessica Harris Telligman said...

you quite obviously have a toby clone!