Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mini Cooper!

I hope that Toby and I have been able to share our great news with all of our friends and family, and that nobody is learning about Mini Cooper by reading this. If not, I'm really sorry and blame it on "pregnancy brain."

We had our 12 week ultrasound about two weeks ago, and here are a few pictures. The baby was kicking, waving and generally having a party in my belly. It was absolutely amazing to watch!



I think the baby looks like (s)he is considering sucking a thumb in this picture, but Toby (of course) thinks the baby is practicing drinking a pint.

And here's the belly at 14 weeks! My pants won't button these days, but I'm still not quite pregnant-looking enough for people to ask me if I'm pregnant. Since they're afraid I might have just gained a few points, they're all asking mutual friends instead.



2 comments:

Jessica Harris Telligman said...

You look awesome! So does the little one. Are you going to find out the gender?

Autumn said...

You look great! I never ask people if they're pregnant, always afraid of saying the wrong thing... so excited for you and Toby :)